[Names in bold are student authors; names in underline are REU trainees]
- Morphological annotations of rare liverworts from the Northern Andean Páramos. [Botanical Society of America]. July 31-August 4, 2010. Providence, Rhode Island, USA. Abstract. Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Bryological and Lichenological Society. Recent Topics Poster: Presented by Juan Carlos Benavides
- Gynoecial organization and sporophyte anatomy of Herzogianthus R. M. Schust., a rare New Zealand liverwort. Botany & Mycology 2009 [Botanical Society of America]. July 25-29, 2009. Snowbird, Utah, USA. Abstract. Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Bryological and Lichenological Society. Recent Topics Poster: Presented by Joshua Salter
- Assembling the Liverwort Tree of Life: A Window into the Evolution and Early Diversification of Land Plants. A Poster presented at the 2008 Assembling the Tree of Life [AToL] Principal Investigators Meeting, 7-9 March, New Orleans, LA.
- Effects of gibberellin and a gibberellin biosynthesis inhibitor on spore germination in the liverwort Fossombronia crassifolia Spruce. 100th Annual Meeting of the Illinois State Academy of Science, April 4-5, 2008, Illinois Natural History Survey and University of Illinois. Transactions of Illinois State Academy of Science 101(Suppl.): 21-22
[First Prize Poster in the Botany Division]
- O'Hearn, A. & B. J. Crandall-Stotler . 2007. New Findings on the Apical Organization and Biology of the Liverwort Pleurozia. Illinois State Academy of Science, 99th Annual Meeting, April 20-21, 2007.